Any reference to “you” in these Terms shall include any person that accesses or uses the Site or Services on your behalf, whether as a guest or a registered user.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY USING OUR SITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE.
Other applicable Terms
If you purchase any services from our Site, our written trading Terms and Conditions (https://www.coastentertainments.co.uk/terms-and-conditions) will also apply and are hereby incorporated into these Terms. The aforementioned terms constitute a written and legally binding agreement which confirm the details of any service purchased. By signing any written agreement issued, you formally agree to be bound by its contents.
Information about us
https://www.coastentertainments.co.uk is a site operated by Coast Entertainments Ltd, which is registered in Scotland under company number SC424677 and has its registered office at 152a High Street, Irvine, KA12 8AN; the Company’s main trading address is Marathon House, Olympic Business Park, Drybridge Road, Dundonald, KA2 9BE and the Company’s VAT number is 13600926.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Your account and password
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
No reliance on information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you purchase goods or services from our Site, additional limitations and exclusions of liability will apply, which are set out in our Terms and Conditions https://www.coastentertainments.co.uk/terms-and-conditions and are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards paragraph set out below (Content Standards).
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and resources in our Site
Where our Site contains links to other Sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those Sites or resources.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
You also agree:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards described in the next paragraph (Content Standards).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of these Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must not:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Clause headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms, and all incorporated documents referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement as to your use of and our provision of the Site and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral.
You acknowledge that, in entering into this agreement, you do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any incorporated documents referred to herein.
These Terms will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Scotland, and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.
To contact us, please email email@example.com .
Thank you for visiting our Site.